Tuesday, 3 November 2020
Following the Government announcement at the weekend we just wanted to reassure you that we are open for business as usual, and we will be despatching orders as planned. If you have an order outstanding with us but circumstances have changed and you need to change the delivery address please get in touch.
Glazpart Ltd takes the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers seriously. Due to the pandemic we carried out an extensive risk assessments on our sites some months ago and have instigated a number of measures to ensure everyone’s safety, these include…
• Installing hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises
• Installing protective screens throughout our office and relevant production areas
• Checking the temperature visitors when entering the site
• Introducing signage across the site encouraging social distancing and recommending best government practice
• Maintaining all doors in an open position to reduce contamination
• All staff in addition can wear a mask whilst on site at their own discretion.
• We’re also registered as a location on the NHS Track and Trace system and we are displaying the QR code across the site
We have great solutions to protect our staff and visitors all inline with Government guidance.